If you're considering a switch to a new property management firm, there are a few things to consider first;
- Ensure they are licensed, professional and experienced.
- Will work with you to maximize the property and get higher rent.
- Ability to protect the property from liabilities.
- Expert screenings to ensure the best tenants and an efficient process.
- Fast, responsive systems with easy-to-understand reporting.
- Understanding of the area and market.
- Transparent fees and competitive rates.
-Available around the clock for tenants and owners.
CLICK HERE to request our FREE whitepaper on property management and tips for choosing the right property management company to protect your investments. It's free to you and will save you time and money.